Monday, March 16, 2009

Our visit to Jason's Deli

So, yesterday I told John I wanted to eat at Jason's Deli & he agreed. I've been several times, between here & Charleston, but learned that this was John's first time. We both got a turkey rueben, John a whole & me a half with salad bar. I got lots of muffins for us to share and then eventually told him they were complimentary, which he really liked. He also liked the bathroom- clean, foam soap, trash can by the door & motion-delivered paper towels. Then I mentioned that I wanted some ice cream. After we clarified where it was, I told him it was also complimentary and he immediately said "for me too!?" So I told him that I was going to write down all he said on one of their comment cards. Then he said...you have to start the card by saying I like their cute little beetle bailey hats. :) funny. we got to-go cups for our soda & he enjoyed the cane sugar variety...they have 3 cane sugar sodas. Needless to say, we will return! :)

No comments: